For All CCS Websites
Your privacy is extremely important to us. We are providing this policy to best inform you of the practices and protections we employ concerning any information you share via this website. We apply this policy to all CCS-controlled websites.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide via this website may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to school news, announcements, any orders you submit (such as ordering CCS Apparel), fundraisers, and school events. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving emails, we include “unsubscribe” instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
- We leverage the use of secure servers. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and encrypted through our payment gateway provider’s database (such as Stripe payment gateway) only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Since we use top-level payment gateway systems, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) is not stored on our servers.
This website does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To determine whether any of the third-party services associated with this website honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally-identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. For example, periodically we sell CCS Apparel via a third-party website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site, make wise choices when choosing third party companies, and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their account and editing their profile.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act); we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13-years-old or older.
• Updated: 2022-12-20 •